[aur-general] Deletion request: nvidia-ck-bumblebee and maybe others?

Maxime Gauduin alucryd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 17:09:07 EDT 2013

On Fri, 2013-04-05 at 19:49 +0800, GSC wrote:
> And I'm wondering if any TU would like to move nvidia-dkms from AUR to
> [community]. Just like catalyst-dkms in [community], which would help
> many people, I think. And dkms-bbswitch( may be should be renamed as
> bbswitch-dkms) as well. For me the bumblebee stack' s move to
> [community] is incomplete without these two.

Well the idea of pushing nvidia-dkms in [community] has not come across
yet (I'd like it to, I'm maintaining it in AUR :). dkms is still frowned
upon because of the untracked files it generates.
As for bbswitch, I've asked for a rename of the regular and git package,
some uniformity never hurts. I don't know if a TU is willing to push it
though. I'd do it if I had an NVIDIA laptop, but mine is AMD.

Cheers.
--
Maxime