[aur-general] Deletion request: nvidia-ck-bumblebee and maybe others?

Maxime Gauduin alucryd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 16:51:16 EDT 2013

On Fri, 2013-04-05 at 07:24 -0400, member graysky wrote:
> I believe functionality is within repo packages now.  I submitted the
> following a while ago but orphaned when laptop died.  Others have
> maintained but also recently orphaned it:
>
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/nvidia-ck-bumblebee/
>
> The following are mostly orphaned and are packages that I did not submit:
>
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/nvidia-ck-pax-bumblebee/
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/nvidia-ck-corex-bumblebee/
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/nvidia-bumblebee-pae/
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/nvidia-bumblebee-beta/
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/nvidia-bumblebee-310xx/
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/lib32-nvidia-utils-beta-bumblebee/
>
> Do with them what you will, but please remove my original one.

Deleted all the orphans, thank you. I've left a message on the remaining
bumblebee packages for alternate kernels in AUR, asking them if they
could switch to nvidia-dkms instead. This applies to all the other
nvidia packages too, using dkms exclusively would help remove some
clutter in AUR, but one thing at a time I guess.

Cheers.
--
Maxime