[aur-general] Adding some low voted packages to [community]

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Thu Aug 15 16:54:12 EDT 2013

On 15.08.2013 22:45, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Thu, 2013-08-15 at 22:09 +0200, Florian Pritz wrote:
>> mailgraph
>
> $ yaourt -S mailgraph
> [snip]
> To start as a daemon put mailgraph in DAEMONS of your /etc/rc.conf
> [rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ mailgraph.pl --help
> [snip]
>   -l, --logfile f    monitor logfile f instead of /var/log/syslog
>   -t, --logtype t    set logfile's type (default: syslog)
> [snip]
>
> Maybe you could change this defaults to fit to systemd.

Do you have any idea how that could work?

I've tried the following in a service file I wrote for myself, but all I
remember is that it didn't seems to process any logs.

> ExecStart=/bin/bash -c '/usr/bin/journalctl -af |
/usr/bin/mailgraph.pl -c -l -'

PS: Please make sure your mail client sets In-Reply-To and References
headers so mail threading works correctly.