[aur-general] Adding some low voted packages to [community]

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Thu Aug 15 17:12:03 EDT 2013

On Thu, 2013-08-15 at 22:54 +0200, Florian Pritz wrote:
> On 15.08.2013 22:45, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > On Thu, 2013-08-15 at 22:09 +0200, Florian Pritz wrote:
> >> mailgraph
> >
> > $ yaourt -S mailgraph
> > [snip]
> > To start as a daemon put mailgraph in DAEMONS of your /etc/rc.conf
> > [rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ mailgraph.pl --help
> > [snip]
> >   -l, --logfile f    monitor logfile f instead of /var/log/syslog
> >   -t, --logtype t    set logfile's type (default: syslog)
> > [snip]
> >
> > Maybe you could change this defaults to fit to systemd.
>
> Do you have any idea how that could work?

No, I never used this program, because I didn't know it, before you
mentioned it.

> PS: Please make sure your mail client sets In-Reply-To and References
> headers so mail threading works correctly.

Sorry, Evolution did use a wrong account to send the original mail to
the list and I simply forwarded the mail sent by the wrong account, but
then using the correct account, so the forwarding did cause that the
thread gets broken.

Regards,
Ralf