[aur-general] Big merge/remove request
xorgbreaker at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 06:37:02 EDT 2013
This request concerns AUR package darling-git. When this package was
written for first time, his dependencies (an AUR group called
gnustep-clang-git) were on Git. But today, these dependencies use SVN,
so we use group gnustep-clang-svn instead of gnustep-clang-git.
gnustep-clang-git is useless alone, and a bit obsolete.
Please merge :
- gnustep-base-clang-git in gnustep-base-clang-svn
- gnustep-corebase-clang-git in gnustep-corebase-clang-svn
- gnustep-gui-clang-git in gnustep-gui-clang-svn
- gnustep-libobjc2-clang-git in gnustep-libobjc2-clang-svn
- gnustep-make-clang-git in gnustep-make-clang-svn
And please remove :
Because we don't use it anyway («Skip Opal, as it is not working anyway»
: http://darling.dolezel.info/en/Build/Ubuntu#GNUstep_Opal), so there
will not be a gnustep-opal-clang-svn package.
Thanks a lot in advance.
More information about the aur-general