[aur-general] Corrected package ekeyd ready for AUR

Thomas Preissler thomas at preissler.co.uk
Thu Dec 12 20:13:59 EST 2013

Hello,

I am using the entropy key from Simtec and I found the ekeyd package on
AUR - unfortunately there are some problems with it, as outlined.

Changes I have done to the original tarball:
* Fixed the problem compiling with host/lstate.c.
* Added a systemd unit egd-linux.service.

Source package is attached for your review, guys, this is my very first
one, so please bear with me...

Regards

Thomas

--
www.preissler.co.uk | Twitter: @module0x90 | PGP-Key: 75889415
GPG Fingerprint:  CCBD 153A D257 CA7E A217  FDF7 5928 03D1 7588 9415