[aur-general] Delete/Merge Requests
stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Sun Feb 17 09:04:56 EST 2013
Am 16.02.2013 22:25, schrieb Stefan Husmann:
> emacs24-lucid is a duplicate of emacs-lucid-bzr.
> aurdupes tells me: to be deleted, swiched to git
> There are many more, but this may be good for now.
> Best Regards, Stefan
Some other ones
* fped-git https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/fped-git/
* fped-svn https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/fped-svn/ to be deleted, see AUR comments
* emacs-navi2ch-git https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/emacs-navi2ch-git/
* emacs-navi2ch-cvs https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/emacs-navi2ch-cvs/
Both repos are mentioned on the homepage, but only git is recent.
* honpurple-git https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/honpurple-git/
* honpurple-svn https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/honpurple-svn/ You said, you merged it, but this is still available
Best Regards Stefan
More information about the aur-general