[aur-general] How to contribute to AUR?

Rafael Ferreira josephgbr at archlinux.info
Wed Jun 26 14:02:07 EDT 2013

Em 26/06/2013 14:58, Diego Principe escreveu:
> I'm the mantainer of whiskermenu (git version)
> My PKGBUILD is more sexy
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/xfce4-whiskermenu-plugin-git/
>
> *Diego*

Diego,

Please avoid top-posting in arch mail list. Use Kwpolska's posting
style, instead.

> 2013/6/26 Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick <kwpolska at gmail.com>
>
> On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 7:48 PM, Ralf Mardorf
>
> Where did you get this PKGBUILD template from?  It’s outdated as hell.
> The new fancy way is much different.

<snip>

> --
> Kwpolska <http://kwpolska.tk> | GPG KEY: 5EAAEA16
> stop html mail                | always bottom-post
> http://asciiribbon.org        | http://caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Ralf Mardorf,

Just complementing Kwpolska comment, I suggest seeing other GIT packages
in AUR (that are updated to the new (indeed) fancy way) and also take a
look in https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/VCS_PKGBUILD_Guidelines

Rafael Ferreira