[aur-general] How to contribute to AUR?

Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick kwpolska at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 14:16:57 EDT 2013

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 8:02 PM, Rafael Ferreira
<josephgbr at archlinux.info> wrote:
> Just complementing Kwpolska comment, I suggest seeing other GIT packages in
> AUR (that are updated to the new (indeed) fancy way) and also take a look in
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/VCS_PKGBUILD_Guidelines

Not to mention I blantly copy-pasted most of those magical things from
one of my templates, specifically [0].  Which reminds me I need to
write up PKGBUILD templates for configure-make-make\ install, and put
it in that repository (which also contains hacky URL creation magic in
Python 2/3tarball templates.)

[0]: https://github.com/Kwpolska/pkgbuild-templates/blob/master/python/3git/PKGBUILD

--
Kwpolska <http://kwpolska.tk> | GPG KEY: 5EAAEA16
stop html mail                | always bottom-post