[aur-general] User ban request

Limao Luo luolimao at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 17:45:47 EST 2013

On 03/05/2013 05:34 PM, Limao Luo wrote:
> Can a TU please ban this user [1] before they keep spamming the AUR?
> The username is some throwaway crap, the email address is for
> mailinator.com (i.e. it's disposable) and has never voted, and has
> marked /every single one/ of my 183 packages out-of-date for no reason
> (oh, this is going to be /so amazingly fun /to undo by hand).
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/DHTcWv8/
Actually, the thing I just noticed that's really funny is that this
occurred over the span of almost 4 hours (1:08-4:46 PM, GMT-5), so this
user actually went to every single package of mine that was not flagged
and flagged each package individually, instead of simultaneously
flagging all these packages. Wow, this user must really hate me
personally (or be aged about 11 and be really bored...?) to put in that
kind of dedication.