[aur-general] User ban request --- can I get a response, please?

Limao Luo luolimao at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 23:05:07 EST 2013

And he's back, with another account [2] with an address on a different
website (rmqkr.net, which redirects to the disposable email site
10minutemail.com). This is a waste of my time. Can someone respond to
this thread so I know that a TU even knows about this? Also, I guess
it's really a bot, since the flagging is done across congruent intervals
(this time it's 1 minute between flags).

[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/9Pwrxb1/