[aur-general] User ban request --- can I get a response, please?

Daniel Wallace danielwallace at gtmanfred.com
Tue Mar 5 23:10:16 EST 2013

On Tue, Mar 05, 2013 at 11:05:07PM -0500, Limao Luo wrote:
> And he's back, with another account [2] with an address on a
> different website (rmqkr.net, which redirects to the disposable
> email site 10minutemail.com). This is a waste of my time. Can
> someone respond to this thread so I know that a TU even knows about
> this? Also, I guess it's really a bot, since the flagging is done
> across congruent intervals (this time it's 1 minute between flags).
>
> [2] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/9Pwrxb1/

We are well aware of it.
https://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-dev/2013-February/002371.html

The problem is every time I suspend an account (after a patch that was
applied yesterday) now he gets logged out, the problem is it creates a
new account and starts tagging them out of date again.

--
Daniel Wallace
Archlinux Trusted User (gtmanfred)