[aur-general] please disown non-daw-git

Lieven Moors lievenmoors at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 05:58:57 EST 2013

Hi,

I have emailed the maintainer several times,
and supplied him with PKGBUILD's for this package.
In the beginning there were proplems because ntk
(which is a fork of fltk) was not in AUR, but very
soon somebody added a package for that.

After that I urged the maintainer to update the
PKGBUILD. The first time was 19 Dec 2012, the last time
was 27 Jan 2013. I haven't heard from him since that last
mail, and nothing has happened since i flagged the package
out of date.

I have a working PKGBUILD, and would be willing to maintain
the package.

Greetings,

Lieven