[aur-general] duplicate package: scikits-learn python2-scikit-learn

Zack Buhman zack at buhman.org
Mon Mar 18 06:47:55 EDT 2013

scikits-learn[1] and python2-scikit-learn are duplicate.

I notified the author of scikits-learn that is package nameing is
incorrect, prior to discovering a package by the correct name already
exists, and he seems to be completely unwilling to correct the situation
himself.

How to handle this, I don't know (as far as who the maintainer should
be), but either scikits-learn should merge into python2-scikit-learn, or
scikits-learn should be removed completely.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/scikits-learn/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/python2-scikit-learn/