[aur-general] python2-crack question

Gabriel B. Casella gbc921 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 22:34:49 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,

I have adopted my first package[1] on AUR (=D) and would like to know if is
there a need to increase the "pkgrel" variable as I fixed a small error in
the "build()" and "package()" functions. Also, I changed the sums to SHA256
instead of MD5.

By the way, this package has the MIT/X license (python stuff) and I've seen
on the PKGBUILD wiki [2] that, in this case, the license should be stored
in /usr/share/licenses/pkg.
But, would this be just copying it to the folder or what?

Sincerely,

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/python2-crack/
[2] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PKGBUILD#license

*---*
*Gabriel B. Casella*
"Nothing is impossible, impossible just takes longer"