[aur-general] python2-crack question

Gabriel B. Casella gbc921 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 09:33:03 EDT 2013

Thanks man!

I've implemented and everything works fine!
(though namcap still complains about the license)

Should I increase the "pkgrel" or is not the case?

If you can take a look at the PKGBUILD again just to make sure that
prepare() and build() have the commands at the right place, I would
appreciate.

---
BTW, I could not fully understand the sed command.

I know (or I suppose) that is looking for anything with /usr/bin/python$
and inserting two at the end. But, why the "s pipe" at the beggining and
"pipe g" at the end?
Also, why having "{} \;" at the end? Is it the termination condition of the
sed/exec?

PS.: I'm not English native too, so don't worry.

*---*
*Gabriel B. Casella*
"Nothing is impossible, impossible just takes longer"