[aur-general] Removal request: "spotcommander-xampp"

Ole Jon Bjørkum mail at olejon.net
Thu May 30 08:07:12 EDT 2013

I request that the package "spotcommander-xampp" be removed from AUR.

Reason: I am the developer of SpotCommander. The version in AUR is very
outdated. I am planning to upload the latest version of SpotCommander to
AUR, and to avoid confusion among users, I think the old package should be
removed. The new version is better in every way, so there's no reason to
keep it around. I have talked to the maintainer of the package and he agree.

SpotCommander can also be installed manually:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/SpotCommander.
The package I am going to upload to AUR automates this process.