[aur-general] PKGBUILD for zetacoin-qt-git

Jeremy Audet ichimonji10 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 16:18:03 EDT 2013

Some improvements:

1. Add zetacoin-qt.desktop to the `source` and `sha256sums` arrays.
2. Add a function named `pkgver` to the PKGBUILD file. [1] This function
will allow `makepkg` to update the version number automatically, relieving
you of the need to update the version number by hand.
3. The comment at the top of the package should say "Based on terracoin-qt
PKGBUILD", not "Based in terracoin-qt PKGBUILD".
4. Consider explicitly `cd`-ing into the `$srcdir` directory. Though this
step is not strictly necessary, it makes your intent more clear to others
reading through the PKGBUILD. As a Python programmer would say, "Explicit
is better than implicit."
5. Consider removing the "miniupnpc" dependency from the package. `namcap`
warns that it is not necessary. Do not remote the dependency blindly,
though: namcap is sometimes wrong about dependencies.

I am not knowledgeable about GUI applications, so I cannot comment on the
.desktop or .install files.

[1]
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/VCS_PKGBUILD_Guidelines#The_pkgver.28.29_function