[aur-general] Disown request - slim-git

Maxime Gauduin alucryd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 08:12:33 EST 2013

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 1:48 PM, WorMzy Tykashi <wormzy.tykashi at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 10 November 2013 11:35, WorMzy Tykashi <wormzy.tykashi at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I emailed the current maintainer two weeks ago about updating
> > slim-git's[1] PKGBUILD, but haven't had any response. I'd like to take
> over
> > ownership, and merge slimlock-git[2] into it, since these two projects
> have
> > merged upstream.
> >
> > If it's not too much trouble, could a TU please
> >
> > 1) merge slimlock-git into slim-git
> > and
> > 2) disown the resultant slim-git
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/slim-git/
> > [2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/slimlock-git/
> >

> I think this might have been overlooked. :)
>
> I've still had no response from the maintainer of slim-git. Could somebody
> have a look for me?
>
> Thanks.

slim-git belongs to a fellow TU. I poked him on IRC about 2 days ago but
got no answer so I'm CCing this mail to him. To be clear though, does the
slim-git PKGBUILD need modifications or does it already provide slimlock
functionnality? If no changes to the PKGBUILD are needed I'll just merge
slimlock-git immediately and leave slim-git in cinelli's hands, otherwise
let's wait another week, after that I'll do the merge and disown slim-git.

Cheers,
--
Maxime