[aur-general] espeakup's service file yet again lol

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 14:36:04 EST 2013

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 08:13:51PM +0100, Frederik "Freso" S. Olesen wrote:
>Den 15-11-2013 16:00, Storm Dragon skrev:
>>why is it that bottom posters complain [about top posting] but I have
>>never, ever, seen a top poster complain [about bottom posting]?

>I tried to think of something clever and witty to say, but I really
>think that that very question pretty much leads to its own answer.
It doesn't though. Lol what am I missing here? I prefer stuff top posted but, I believe it is up to the individual to choose their own style. Come up with something witty if you want, but what is the answer?

>--
>Frederik "Freso" S. Olesen <http://freso.dk/>

Registered Linux user number 508465: https://linuxcounter.net/user/508465.html
My blog, Thoughts of a Dragon: http://www.stormdragon.us/
Get paid to read email: http://is.gd/feRiB
"It's not our aim to hum, to aspirate, to perish tardily. It's our goal to be, and to become, and to rise constantly."
Van Canto - Quest for Roar