[aur-general] espeakup's service file yet again lol

Taylor Lookabaugh jesus.christ.i.love at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 15:31:11 EST 2013

> It doesn't though. Lol what am I missing here? I prefer stuff top posted
but, I believe it is up to the individual to choose their own style. Come
up with something witty if you want, but what is the answer?

Let's say someone just joined the mailing list and wants to know what the
previous members of the list was discussing, now let's ask the question:
what's the most efficient way to read through the previous mails? Bottom to
top or top to bottom?