[aur-general] espeakup's service file yet again lol

Jeremy Audet ichimonji10 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 18:17:43 EST 2013

>> It doesn't though. Lol what am I missing here? I prefer stuff top posted
but, I believe it is up to the individual to choose their own style. Come
up with something witty if you want, but what is the answer?
> Let's say someone just joined the mailing list and wants to know what the
previous members of the list was discussing, now let's ask the question:
what's the most efficient way to read through the previous mails? Bottom to
top or top to bottom?
Right. For an analogy, go to https://bbs.archlinux.org and look at any
thread there. Any thread at all. In what order are the messages laid out?
Top to bottom. Why? For the sake of usability. English is written from top
to bottom, and by ordering posts from the top of the page to the bottom, I
can simply scroll down from the top of the page to the bottom, reading the
conversation as I go. No need to scroll down, then up, then down, then up,
then down...