[aur-general] Review request of PKGBUILD: einspline

wolfgang_mader at brain-frog.de wolfgang_mader at brain-frog.de
Wed Oct 2 14:42:42 EDT 2013

Dear list,

I read that if one feels the need to get comments of a PKGBUILD, this is the
place to ask. This is my first PKGBUILD.

Source code to be package
=====================
homepage: http://einspline.sourceforge.net/

>From the homepage
----------------------------
einspline is a C library for the creation and evaluation of interpolating
cubic basis splines (B-splines) in 1, 2, and 3 dimensions.

Output of namcap
==============
namcap PKGBUILD: clean

If einspline package is not installed:
namcap einspline-0.9.2-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz
   einspline W: Referenced library 'libeinspline.so.0' is an uninstalled
   dependency

If einspline packages is installed:
namcap einspline-0.9.2-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz: clean

ldd is fine on all libeinspline*

Stuff to do
========
I am not sure if fftw is a build-only or a runtime dependency. I will figure
that out.

Is there anything in the PKGBUILD which is wrong?
Can I upload thes PKGBUILD to the AUR?

Thank you for your comments.
Best,
Wolfgang