[aur-general] Orphan request: perl-cpan-meta-check

John D Jones III unixgeek1972 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 22:23:32 EDT 2013

On 10/14/13 17:49, v1c70r wrote:
> El 14/10/13 20:37, John D Jones III escribió:
> The maintainer was 'dseg' according to the second footnote in the first
> mail.

OK thanks.... I got confused as I do have a package very similarly named
that is OOD; also, I know Alan/harleypig and adopted what I thought was
all his packages when he left them. Sorry for any presumptions, but I
just wanted to make 100% sure I didn't let anything fall through the cracks.
--
Thanks,
John D Jones III
unixgeek1972 at gmail.com