[aur-general] Request to merge eclipse-382 and eclipse-38

Fernando Gilberto da Silva firefgx at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 11:47:15 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,

Finally I adopted eclipse-38 and eclipse-juno(Which is actually 3.8)
and uploaded package eclipse3.8.

Could someone do me a favour, merge the following

eclipse-382 https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/eclipse-382
eclipse-38 https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/eclipse-38
eclipse-juno https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/eclipse-juno

into