[aur-general] pkgbuild with after installation Customizations

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 20:06:59 EDT 2013

Hi,
I couldn't find anything attached. I am new to mutt, so I'm probably not in the right menu or something.
Thanks
Storm
On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 10:39:44PM +0000, Xyne wrote:
>Storm Dragon wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>I changed the service file, but it is using the default voice instead of the voice I set. Can you take a look at it and let me know what is wrong? This is just the one from the version in community adapted for the git package. The attached file contains the service file, the pkgbuild, the install file and the speakup.conf for modules-load.d.
>>Thanks
>>Storm
>
>Hi,
>
>While looking at the posted files I noticed a few things. The first is that the
>executable and some other files were installed under /usr/local/, even though
>the service file was expecting the usual directories. The use of "%I" in the
>file appears to be correct.
>
>I have attached a makepkg source archive with a modified PKGBUILD. Please read
>through it and note the various changes. Feel free to ask if you have any
>questions. I may have made a mistake.
>
>Note as well that I have not tested the package. I have not even looked at the
>speakup.conf file. I have simply edited the PKGBUILD to conform to current
>guidelines and checked that files appear in sane places in the $pkgdir.
>
>Regards,
>Xyne

Registered Linux user number 508465: https://linuxcounter.net/user/508465.html
My blog, Thoughts of a Dragon: http://www.stormdragon.us/
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/stormdragon2976
"Shine glorious we ride, we stare into the blackened sky. Save the last command, the virtue blinding."
DragonForce - The Last Journey Home