[aur-general] pkgbuild with after installation Customizations

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Mon Oct 28 18:39:44 EDT 2013

Storm Dragon wrote:

>Hi,
>I changed the service file, but it is using the default voice instead of the voice I set. Can you take a look at it and let me know what is wrong? This is just the one from the version in community adapted for the git package. The attached file contains the service file, the pkgbuild, the install file and the speakup.conf for modules-load.d.
>Thanks
>Storm

Hi,

While looking at the posted files I noticed a few things. The first is that the
executable and some other files were installed under /usr/local/, even though
the service file was expecting the usual directories. The use of "%I" in the
file appears to be correct.

I have attached a makepkg source archive with a modified PKGBUILD. Please read
through it and note the various changes. Feel free to ask if you have any
questions. I may have made a mistake.

Note as well that I have not tested the package. I have not even looked at the
speakup.conf file. I have simply edited the PKGBUILD to conform to current
guidelines and checked that files appear in sane places in the $pkgdir.

Regards,
Xyne