[aur-general] Merge request python-pyside into pyside

Gabriel Ribeiro da Cruz Peixoto gabrielrcp at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 22:17:57 EDT 2013

I don't think spiting the application from it's library is a official
policy, or at least it is not followed by all packagers.
On my system I found many packages that don't have a python-* name and
install files on site-packages:

$ pacman -Qo /usr/lib/python3.3/site-packages/ | cut -d ' ' -f 4 | grep -v
'^python-' | xargs pacman -Sp --print-format "%r/%n" | sort
community/nfoview
community/reflector
community/youtube-dl
core/systemd
extra/gedit
extra/namcap
extra/pyalpm
extra/python
extra/vde2
extra/xcb-proto

There are some obvious false positives on this list and I did not check
every other one, but I know that namcap and youtube-dl provide a python
module along with the main script.

[]'s
Gabriel