[aur-general] uppity replaces curlpaste in [community]

Jonathan Steel mail at jsteel.org
Tue Sep 17 17:28:52 EDT 2013

Hi,

curlpaste [1] has been replaced [2] by uppity [3]. The usage is very much
the same. I propose moving uppity-git to [community] as uppity, and
removing curlpaste (not uploading it to the AUR). Am I right in thinking
that uppity "replaces", but does not "conflict" with curlpaste as there are
no file conflicts?

I believe I need three other TUs to agree that uppity can go into
[community] as it only has two votes. If this does not happen in the next
two weeks, I will continue to remove curlpaste from [community], but leave
uppity-git in the AUR.

Thanks,

[1] https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/any/curlpaste/
[2] https://github.com/Kiwi/curlpaste/tree/master
  "Please use Uppity from this point on, it is far better than curlpaste
   ever was."
[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/uppity-git/

--
Jonathan Steel