[aur-general] CSDP and Mosek in AUR :-)

Martti Kühne mysatyre at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 03:32:20 EDT 2013

On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 7:15 AM, Ido Rosen <ido at kernel.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>   I just submitted two packages to AUR
[...]
> PS: I am unsubscribing from aur-general now so please CC my email address
> on replies meant for me.

To tell you this much, this way you will miss any requests on your
packages which go to this list and requests from the general userbase
which I personally use as heads-up about problems which can occur with
PKGBUILD files. As your response email address would have me believe,
this seems to compute fine for you.

With emails that contain package references it would be most comfy to
have aur links directly. -- Mosek's PKGBUILD looks fine after a quick
glance, so I'd install it if I wanted to use... one of those binary
blobs.

cheers!
mar77i