[aur-general] Disown Request: acpi_call-git

Nowaker enwukaer at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 10:08:32 EDT 2013

> acpi_call-git's PKGBUILD [1] is currently broken, as it uses a patch
> that is not necessary for long time now. This was commented, but the
> maintainer doesn't fixed nor replied about. Please disown it, so I can
> fix it.

It looks like this guy owns lots of packages that are not fixed, and
people leave comments with how to fix them.

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/aircrack-ng-cuda-svn/
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/airdrop-ng-svn/
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/fern-wifi-cracker-svn/
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/hanstunnel/

Currently according to the AUR rules, one have to contact the owner and
then send a request to aur-general. Would it be reasonable to autodisown
packages that are marked as out-of-date and never fixed after say 2 months?

--
Kind regards,
Damian Nowak