[aur-general] maintain an orphan package

arnaud gaboury arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 08:01:36 EDT 2014

I needed to install on my server rstudio-sever[1]. Looking at the AUR
repository, I found one orphan rstudio-server-git package.

I used this one as a base to build/install the package on my server.
As everything went smooth, I decided to adopt the package[2]. I
downloaded the tarball and $ makepkg -i , to ensure everything is OK.

The PKGBUILD file in the tarball is mine, with the correct commands,
but the "view PKGBUILD" action is still showing the PKGBUILD from the
old owner.

Is there a reason for this behavior ? Did I miss something when
uploading my pkg ? The "submitter" is still to NONE in the package
detail, why ?

TY for advice.

[1]http://www.rstudio.com/ide/download/server.html
[2]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/rstudio-server-git/