[aur-general] Compiz package naming

Charles Bos charlesbos1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 09:31:58 EDT 2014

Ok folks. As there have been no comments over the weekend I've uploaded
compiz and compiz-bzr:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/compiz/
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/compiz-bzr/

I've filed requests that compiz-core-devel be merged with compiz and
compiz-core-bzr be merged with compiz-bzr.

Regards