[aur-general] TU resignation.

Peter Lewis plewis at aur.archlinux.org
Mon Aug 4 12:41:42 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I had hoped it wouldn't come to this, but based on mounting evidence,
I've come to the conclusion that I should resign as a TU. Most of you
probably already forgot I was here, and I'm sorry that I just haven't
been able to keep on top of things and participate lately.

A lot has happened with me over the last year: became a father, got a
new job, moved house... and I'm realising that my life has changed such
that I haven't found time to keep up with Arch / TU duties.

I'm still a day-to-day Archer at work and home, and don't see that
changing any time. And it's great to have been part of such a talented
and welcoming team. Thanks to all of you for the effort you put in to
keeping Arch the great distribution it is.

Cheers,

Pete.