[aur-general] ArchLinux TU Application: Fabio Castelli (Muflone)

rev at revthefox.co.uk rev at revthefox.co.uk
Wed Aug 13 09:21:04 EDT 2014

Sorry for off-topic, but Fabio, are you aware that your email address is
in a spam blacklist? I only notice because my spamassassin really does
not like your email address for this exact reason.

http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist:vbsimple.net&run=toolpage

Sorry if you already know, I just figured it's best to mention in case
you didn't and then end up dealing with issues later.

--
TheReverend403 - http://revthefox.co.uk - rev at revthefox.co.uk - PGP: 0xA41CDAA9