[aur-general] ArchLinux TU Application: Fabio Castelli (Muflone)

Fabio Castelli webreg at vbsimple.net
Wed Aug 13 09:48:53 EDT 2014

> Sorry for off-topic, but Fabio, are you aware that your email address is
> in a spam blacklist?

Hello

I wasn't aware at all about the blacklist from lashback. Unfortunately my mailboxes are hosted in a shared host, most probably some users from that host has made spam so lashback has listed the source IP as spam source.

All my email addresses are really old and I wouldn't want change them so I'll try to fix the source of the problem with the maintainer.

If you have useful suggests to solve the trouble please let me know in some way.

Thank you for reporting that.
Bye

--
Muflone