[aur-general] re-submission of onionshare

simon.hanna at serve-me.info simon.hanna at serve-me.info
Fri Aug 22 13:47:06 EDT 2014

Hi,

today I wanted to install onionshare. It's website only listed ways to install using deb and rpm files. So I searched the AUR. I didn't find anything but I came across a deletion request. In this request the maintainer wanted to remove all reference of him from the package. The result was that the whole PKGBUILD was removed from AUR.
I found the PKGBUILD in the AUR's git repo, added myself as a maintainer and would publish it again. Is that OK?
Since it would be my first submitted PKGBUILD it would be nice, if you could tell me if I could do anything better.
Here are two versions one using the latest git commit [1] and the other using the latest release [2]. Should I submit both, or just one of them. If only one, then which one is "better"?
cheers,Simon
[1] http://sprunge.us/NgaR[2] http://sprunge.us/IagK