[aur-general] requesting a critique for my build of xen-git-4.5.0-rc3

Doug McMillan dlm1065 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 17 00:54:34 UTC 2014

> Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 16:54:04 +0100
> From: marcel.korpel at gmail.com
> To: aur-general at archlinux.org
> Subject: Re: [aur-general] requesting a critique for my build of xen-git-4.5.0-rc3
> Please rework the PKGBUILD and post it at Github gist or Pastebin, so
> it's easy for all of us to have a look at it.
>
> Regards,
> Marcel
>
> [1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/VCS_PKGBUILD_Guidelines
> [2]
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/gt/gtk-engine-murrine-git/PKGBUILD
> [3] this will be changed in the (near?) future, when pacman supports
> the generation of .SRCINFO files

Thank you for the critique. I have fixed the name, changed from manual to automated git, switched frommd5 to sha256, enclosed all variable containing directories to be in " ", cleaned up the 2 unnecessary directory changes.
I have posted the updated PKGBUILD at http://pastebin.com/j0MTRciV
I have updated the sourceforge files also. There I have created the source package with mkaurball.