[aur-general] AUR 4.0.0 pre-alpha

Pablo Lezaeta Reyes prflr88 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 01:19:39 UTC 2014

but what if the file not contain any extention? or if a different file is
need (like a .svg or a .sh or a .webm? We will ended adding all the
posibilities for images? or there will be an alternat8but is need to
installive if a user need update a package with anything that is not in the
whitelist withut ended renaming it at makepkg time.
Maybe if a user need add a exeption they can contact the mailist for ask
about an exception to they blacklist in they git-sub-tree-whatever.

--
*Pablo Lezaeta*