[aur-general] Arch Linux Trusted User application Christian Hesse

Lukas Fleischer archlinux at cryptocrack.de
Tue Dec 30 12:16:15 UTC 2014

On Tue, 30 Dec 2014 at 12:17:06, Christian Hesse wrote:
> Hello Arch Linux community,
> [...]
> My main focus is on system administration, but I do have an attitude to
> programming. A number of open source projects includes changes by me, some
> just being bug fixes, some introducing new features. I do not want to bore
> you, so I will not list them here.
> [...]

While listing every single project you contributed to might be boring,
knowing that you are willing to contribute to upstream projects is an
important point. I came across Christian's name on a lot of Open Source
projects I am following; he contributed to archiso, cgit, OpenSSH,
pacman and zsh. He submitted patches to Git to make the test suite pass
with GnuPG 2.1 and we currently use those patches in our git package. I
think he is knowledgeable and would be a good addition to our team.

Christian, glad to see you apply!