[aur-general] Arch Linux Trusted User application Christian Hesse

Christian Hesse list at eworm.de
Tue Dec 30 22:23:10 UTC 2014

Bartłomiej Piotrowski <bpiotrowski at archlinux.org> on Tue, 2014/12/30 22:37:
> I confirm that I sponsor Christian's application. Let the discussion
> period begin – Christian, I hope that you will try to find some time to
> reply to questions despite your wedding

I will find some spare time for sure. ;)

Possibly this was a bit harsh... Probably I will not find the time to idle on
IRC and have small talk to all of you. Or update MySQL WB in case Oracle
releases version 7.0 (remembering the hassle with version 6.2.x)...

> (and by the way, congratulations).

Thanks a lot!
--
main(a){char*c=/*    Best regards,                           */"B?IJj;MEH"
"CX:;",b;for(a/*    Chris           get my mail address:    */=0;b=c[a++];)