[aur-general] Arch Linux Trusted User application Christian Hesse

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Wed Dec 31 01:34:39 UTC 2014

On 2014-12-30 22:37 +0100
Bartłomiej Piotrowski wrote:

>I confirm that I sponsor Christian's application. Let the discussion
>period begin – Christian, I hope that you will try to find some time to
>reply to questions despite your wedding (and by the way,
>congratulations).
>
>Bartłomiej

I use several of Christian's packages and they have always been of good quality
and well maintained. He is very knowledgeable and responsive and would be a
great asset to the community as a TU.

I'm very happy to see you apply, Christian. You have my full support. Good
luck, and congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

Regards,
Xyne