[aur-general] [mcabber-hg] Disownment Request

tuftedocelot at fastmail.fm tuftedocelot at fastmail.fm
Wed Feb 5 12:21:22 EST 2014

Actually, I do have another concern. The package mcabber-libotr4[1] is
now superfluous. Under nixtrian, the mcabber-hg package did not enable
libotr4 even though upstream has it in the code. My update to the
PKGBUILD now adds libotr4 support by default (this follows the lead from
mcabber in community). Should the mcabber-libotr4 package be removed? I
hate to step on nkoehring's[2] toes, but it is the only package that
user maintains[3].

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/mcabber-libotr4/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/nkoehring
[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?K=nkoehring&SeB=m