[aur-general] Delete request: fluidr3

Maxime Gauduin alucryd at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 18:02:15 EST 2014

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 10:16 PM, Jerome Leclanche <adys.wh at gmail.com>wrote:

> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/fluidr3/
>
> Appears to be the same packaged data as
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/soundfont-fluid/ except it doesn't
> build properly. Note: I might be wrong on this, but I can't figure out
> how to make it build.
>
> J. Leclanche

I haven't tried building the fluidr3 package recently, but that sfark
format is a pain in the neck anyway. The fluidr3 soundfont from
soundfont-fluid doesn't use that and comes with changes from the musescore
guys, so it's actucally a more up-to-date version of the original fluidr3
by hammersound. I'll merge fluidr3 into soundfont-fluid. Thx.

--
Maxime