[aur-general] PKGBUILD review request

Evgeniy Alekseev darkarcanis at mail.ru
Fri Jan 10 19:36:19 EST 2014

Hi!

On Friday 10 January 2014 18:59:35 Douglas Christman wrote:
> This is my first attempt at creating a package so I'd appreciate any
> feedback you have.
> The PKGBUILD is avilable here:
> https://raw.github.com/dobyrch/termboy-go/master/PKGBUILD

--------------- it was written by Jason ---------------
1. It is highly recommended using double quotes for paths (to avoid problems
with paths with spaces, for example).
2. What about i686 architecture? If it is supported it must be added to arch
list.
3. Dependency 'bash' could be removed because it is in base group and several
packages in base-devel group depend on it [1, see Warning message].
--------------- it was written by Jason ---------------

4. It has several errors during build (could not find packages
github.com/dobyrch/*). I think you must fix it in the upstream =)

[1]. https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR#Prerequisites
--
С уважением, Е.Алексеев.
Sincerely yours, E.Alekseev.