[aur-general] package review and merge request

Jeremy Audet ichimonji10 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 10:41:30 EST 2014

Could someone look over my package python2-django-extensions [1]? In
particular, I'm curious about a namcap warning. [2] Namcap complains that
python should be a dependency, because some scripts call python. However,
this is a python 2 package, so that warning seems nonsensical. Thoughts?

If all seems well, could someone merge django-extensions [3] into
python2-django-extensions [1]? The current maintainer is OK with the merge,
as per comments on the AUR.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/python2-django-extensions/
[2] http://pastebin.com/5VVhHnSQ
[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/django-extensions/