[aur-general] TU application, sponsored by Lukas Fleischer

Rashif Ray Rahman schiv at archlinux.org
Fri Jan 24 14:59:47 EST 2014

On 25 January 2014 02:53, carstene1ns <arch at carsten-teibes.de> wrote:
> closing words:
> I know this reads in parts like a rant, but it is just to show you that
> also current TUs are not better in some aspects.
> Again it is not meant to blame speps (but seriously, just orphan some
> packages! :P) or Dragonlord. Just my two cents.

If you're saying that neither these TUs nor the applicant are doing
too many things wrong, then I have to agree with you. Personally, I'm
not a fan of cherry-picking bad habits when there are enough good
things to talk about, but questions should be raised to clarify
certain practices. So, you bring up a good point there, but I'm sure
all three of them can explain.

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1