[aur-general] AUR 3.3.0 released

Attila Bukor r1pp3rj4ck at w4it.eu
Tue Jul 8 07:30:03 EDT 2014

There are two types of comments imho: a) discussion about how the
package should be improved, etc; b) the package doesn't build in some
cases, which *needs* attention from the maintainer.

Even in case the maintainer is subscribed to notifications, they can
miss these b) kinds of comments if there are lots of discussion no the
package. For this there should be a "flag not working" next to the "flag
out of date" button. Just my two cents.

r1pp3rj4ck