[aur-general] AUR 3.3.0 released

Dave Reisner d at falconindy.com
Wed Jul 9 13:39:11 EDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 09, 2014 at 06:28:21PM +0100, Steven Honeyman wrote:
> 1. The man pages are installed in /usr/share/man1 instead of
> /usr/share/man/man1 (etc) in the current PKGBUILD. Don't guess based
> on something you haven't tried or tested.

I'm going by the comments. If there's (still) a problem, you haven't
brought it up in the past 4 days since the maintainer updated the
package. Orphaning the package in this case isn't reasonable.

> 2. I couldn't care less about clang right now. I've never used it. I
> aim to support as many configurations as possible though. If it was a
> "dick move" then it should have been rejected.

You clearly do care, otherwise you wouldn't have:
 a) tried to hijack the package
 b) brought it up here

Please don't top post.