[aur-general] AUR 3.3.0 released

Steven Honeyman stevenhoneyman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 14:00:10 EDT 2014

On 9 July 2014 18:39, Dave Reisner <d at falconindy.com> wrote:
> I'm going by the comments. If there's (still) a problem, you haven't
> brought it up in the past 4 days since the maintainer updated the
> package. Orphaning the package in this case isn't reasonable.

I have, just through e-mail directly to the maintainer.
I didn't request it was to be orphaned; someone flagged it as "out of
date" because there was no other option to click such as "needs
fixing" (which is how this discussion started...)

> You clearly do care, otherwise you wouldn't have:
>  a) tried to hijack the package
>  b) brought it up here

My AUR packages don't support/aren't tested with clang... but if
someone commented on one requesting and explaining a simple change so
that more people are able to use it, then I would implement it.